I accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield, AllWays Health Partners, United Behavioral Healthcare, Harvard Pilgrim and any PPO plan (with out of network benefits).
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your health insurance carrier:
- Is Elizabeth Sarantopoulos, MSW, LICSW an “in-network provider?”
- Does my plan offer “out of network” benefits for mental health care?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician to a mental health professional?
- What is my out-of-network deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the reinbursement amount per therapy session for an out-of-network provider?
- Are there dollar limits, visit limits or other coverage limits for my mental health benefits?
Clients using an (out of network) PPO Plan, payment for the session is due at the time of service and it is up to you to contact your insurance company to understand their policy and rate of reimbursement. I will provide you with a “Superbill” that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Individual Therapy Rates:
$150 Initial Evaluation Session, 60 minutes
$125 for each 50 minutes
Co-Payments & Payments
I accept cash, check, HSA/FSA cards, and all major credit cards. Payment is requested the time of service.
A reduced fee for services is available for patients not using insurance who cannot afford the full fee. Please contact me to discuss this option for services.