I am a licensed clinical social worker and therapist based in Sudbury, Mass. I have experience working with clients of all ages – from children to adolescents, young adults, adults and families.
My practice specializes in working with clients from pregnancy, postpartum and the years beyond. I also offer individual counseling to clients experiencing anxiety, depression, life transitions, self-esteem concerns, and many other areas of need.
I strive to provide a safe and compassionate place for clients age 18+ to develop new skills. We will discuss the fear, shame and guilt that holds you back from achieving a balanced and well life.
Areas of Speciality:
- Individual Counseling
- “The Quarter Life Crisis”
- Work/Life Balance
- Parent / Child Relationships
- Grief & Loss
- Life Transitions
- Perinatal Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, OCD)
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Complications
- Infertility, Miscarriage
- Traumatic Birth Experiences
- Adjustment to motherhood/fatherhood
- Adoption & Family Planning
- Caregiver Support
“Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen” – Brene Brown