I am a licensed clinical social worker and therapist based in Sudbury, Mass. I have experience working with clients of all ages – from children to adolescents, young adults, adults and families.
I specialize in working with pregnant and postpartum women. I offer individual counseling to women struggling with the adjustment to motherhood, infertility, miscarriage, traumatic birth experiences, and postpartum depression and/or anxiety. I enjoy working with first time mothers, experienced mothers, and adoptive mothers.
I strive to provide a safe and compassionate place for clients to develop new skills to achieve balance and overall wellness in their everyday lives.
Areas of specialty for Adolescents:
- Individual Counseling for Adolescents (age 15 +)
- Medical-Related Illness
- School Refusal
- College Readiness
- Peer Group Issues
- Self Esteem Concerns
- Parent Consultation
Areas of specialty for Adults:
- Individual Counseling for Women & Men
- Women’s Health & Wellness
- Perinatal Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, OCD)
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Complications
- Perinatal Crisis Consultation
- Parent/Child Relationships
- Life Transitions
- Adjustment to motherhood/fatherhood
- Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, OCD…)
- Work/Life Balance
- Adoption & Family Planning
- Caregiver Support