I am a licensed clinical social worker and therapist based in Sudbury, Mass. I have experience working with clients of all ages – from children to adolescents, young adults, adults and families.
My practice supports families through pregnancy, postpartum and the years beyond. I also offer individual counseling to clients experiencing anxiety, depression, life transitions, self-esteem concerns, and many other areas of need.
I strive to provide a safe and compassionate place for clients to develop new skills to achieve balance and overall wellness in their everyday lives.
Areas of specialty for Adolescents:
- Individual Counseling for Adolescents (age 16 +)
- Medical-Related Illness
- School Refusal
- College Readiness
- Peer Group Issues
- Self Esteem Concerns
- Parent Consultation
Areas of specialty for Adults:
- Individual Counseling
- Work/Life Balance
- Parent / Child Relationships
- Grief & Loss
- Life Transitions
- Perinatal Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, OCD)
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Complications
- Infertility, Miscarriage
- Traumatic Birth Experiences
- Adjustment to motherhood/fatherhood
- Adoption & Family Planning
- Caregiver Support